Join a large CRO company with International operations that has great personal development and career progression!
About the Business
My client is a big CRO committed to providing high quality, structured and a professional approach to all phases of development to their clients.
They value your personal development so they offer a clear career progression path, offers an internal training program with a variety of opportunities and you will be joining a close-knit team.
The company has an excellent work environment with dedicated mentoring, promotions and other benefits. A unique opportunity to experience a range of different projects and at different stages to broaden your experience.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Make sure the reported trail data is accurate, complete and verifiable from source document
· Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
· Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
· Preforming site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies
· Evaluating the quality and integrity of sits and escalating quality issues as appropriate
· Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment and data query resolution
Skills and Experience
· At least 2-4 years' independent monitoring experience in Australia or New Zealand
· Oncology early phase experience
· Degree in Clinical or Life Science related field (relevant experience in similar professions may also be considered)
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills and Solid knowledge of GCP
· Mentoring experience
· Seeking someone highly collaborative and want to grow in what they do
Do you have more than 2 years of Independent Monitoring experience and experience in Oncology? Then please get in touch for a confidential conversation. 0 299 659 490 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org